Recipe for Galouti Kebab using Himalayan Rajma - moist, tasty & flavorful!
- Soak 1 cup Rajma overnight, add salt and water to cook in the pressure cooker.
- Drain off and cool Rajma completely
- Transfer into blender and make into a smooth paste
- Add boiled and mashed potatoes, dried onion paste and green chilli
- Add ginger galic paste, Garam Masala, Coriander powder, red chilli powder and Salt
- Add Besan & Combine well
- Ball sized- greased hand. Flatten slightly and it’s Ready to ROAST or FRY.
- Roast on tawa at medium flame
- Coat with oil
- When turns crisp. flip over Serve it with your choice of sauce or chutney
Honey Grilled Potatoes with Himalayan natural & tasty honey
- 400 gms potatoes
- 2 tbsp honey , I used honey by @himshakti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- salt as per taste
Cut potatoes into wedges and parboil Add all the other ingredients mentioned. Grilled until done
Delicious Paniyaram made with Himalayan Red Rice.
- Soak Himshakti Red Rice and Urad Dal in the ratio 3:1, along with a teaspoon of methi seeds for 4-6 hrs.
- Grind the Himshakti Red Rice and Dal mixture to fine paste and let it ferment for 6-8 hrs or overnight.
- Add in the vegetables of your choice. I added onions, bell peppers, chilies and coriander along with seasonings of your choice. Pour the batter in Paniyarams pan. Cook on both sides and enjoy with coconut chutney.
Lip- smacking laccha parantha with Himshakti Chilli Garlic salt
- Roll dough into a flat chapati.
- Add generous amount of Red Chilli Garlic Salt, Ajwain, Coriander and ghee.
- Flatten out the chapati and shape as shown in video.
- Cook on high flame and flip after 30 secs till cooked.
- Add ghee and serve hot.
Tasty & Healthy Upma from Himalayan Banyard Millet.
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup barnyard millet @himshakti
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1tsp chana dal
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp ginger
Barnyard Millet salad ft. Himshakti
- Wash once & soak ½cup of barnyard millet in a glass of water for at least 8hrs
- Cook it in the same water until becomes soft adding little salt. Add more water if needed.
- Take cooked millet in a bowl. Add chopped veggies of your choice. Here I have added tomato,grated carrot, capsicum, cucumber, onion.
- Add roasted peanuts, salt, lemon juice, green chillies & mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves & serve immediately.
© 2023 Himastitva Global Foods Private Limited | All Rights Reserved