Turmeric salt (flavored salt) which is explored in Uttarakhand known as ancient golden spice or Indian saffron is nature’s most powerful medicine with supplemental aromatic flavors and giving off light scents of both ginger and orange. Its flavor is earthy, bitter, and pungent, hence best salt for diabetes patients.
Overall, the flavor is a subtle one, with this spice used just as much for the beauty of the color it gives to food and as for its seasoning properties.
Turmeric contains polyphenolic compounds, collectively known as curcuminoids, which is a mixture of curcumin, desmethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin.
It is the Best salt for Diabetes patients
Helps in Medication
- Inflammatory bowel disease drugs
- Arthritis medications
- Diabetes drugs or Pain killers
Other health benefits
- Promotes a balanced mood
- Speed wound healing
- Protect against ulcers & other digestive ailments
- Relive joint pain muscle aches, and discomfort.
- Sooth tissue irritation
- Help maintain balanced blood sugar levels
- Ease stiff joints
- Prevents the buildup of plaque
- Optimize cholesterol
- Help prevent the growth and malignancy of certain types of cancer cells.